okay, first of all, how retarded is that phrase ‘New Year’s Resolutions’? Not ‘solutions’, ‘resolutions’. Strange, like oh again! Anyway, here are mine. Keep in mind, I’m like, talking to myself.
1. Work out, you lazy bitch! No seriously, working out is fun and the rewards are a hottter body so why the fuck aren’t you doing it? Huh?
2. Bottles are nice unless they’re filled with emotions. Stop it!
3. Stop wearing that gorgeous blazer with EVERY outfit, duh.
4. Wear those oxblood-red shoes, scared bitch!
5. Dance more, boring picky bitch!
6. Write more, uninspired bitch!
7. Don’t allow people to waste even a second of your lovely time, I mean really.
8. Shut up sometimes. (I’m a straightforward person, waiting for someone to get to the point simply bores me and then I’ll have another point and I realise they haven’t yet made a point, if I can do it so can you, but hey. Maybe I have to wait, yawn . . . Yay, let’s be positive)
9. Wear what you want to wear, it’s my body and my clothes not OURS!
10. Tame your criticism. It’s that getting to the point thing, I don’t like going around the bush and that pisses people off, weirdly enough. People like the cushioned blow which means you have to speak to everyone like they are pussy little girls with no self esteem and analyse everything you say, so “That top isn’t very flattering” has to turn into “Oh, the last time I saw you, you were wearing this pretty top, that style really looks good on you. And I love your pants!”- I don’t even think that bush is big enough for some people. Perhaps they should just accept that I’ll tell them straight.
11. Expand my blogger network. Bloggers can be so shy, I don’t know what it will take.
12. Love love love.
13. Make stuff. (more stuff)
14. Lookbook-my lookbook is gathering dust, so sad.
15. Take more photos.
16. Indulge in fashion like a squirrel with nuts!!!!!
I would say ‘stop bitching’ but usually when I bitch about something, it’s because that something needs to be bitched about so excuse me. Either way, I hope everyone has had a great year or at least an adventurous one filled with real shit because that’s what happens.
xoxo. The Snob.
- 2013 Style Resolutions (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions All Year! (andrewwhalan.com)